About This Course
The Lagom microservice framework provides developers with tools that allow them to rapidly build systems of Reactive microservices, using advanced techniques such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Reactive Streams, Message Driven Architectures and more. But before you start using the advanced techniques of Lagom, you need a place to start.
This Lagom course takes students through a simple Lagom Hello World. You will learn how to setup your Maven project to support Lagom. You will see how to define the interface for your microservice. You will implement that microservice, including writing tests to verify the functionality. Finally you will see how Lagom microservices can communicate with each other by implementing a simple client application to consume your microservice.
- What is Lagom
- Anatomy of a Lagom project
- Lagom Service APIs
- Lagom Service Implementations
- Dependency Injection
- Lagom Service Clients
- This course is free for Subscription Customers.
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be taken as many times as you wish.
- This course assumes that students are familiar with the Java language, including newer concepts such as default methods and lambdas.
- You will be working with Maven. A basic knowledge of Maven is assumed.